What Personal Information About Customers Do We Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your online experience at our website. Here are the types of information we gather.
* Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way through sign-up forms or ordering forms for our services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services and features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing your web browsing experience for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
* Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. We use this information to enhance the services we provide you.
* Information from Other Sources: For reasons such as improving personalization of our service (for example, providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE?
* Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
* Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of our customers on our behalf and other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please notify us by sending us an email. In addition, consistent with industry standard practices, we may share certain contact information with other businesses for their use, for example, in conducting promotional campaigns. If you do not like your contact information shared in this manner, please notify us by sending an email.
* Protection of Our Business and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce the terms of the Legal Notices that accompany this policy; or protect the rights, property, our safety, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
* With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
* We work to protect the security of your information during ordering process by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
* We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY INFORMATION?
* If you do not want to receive promotional offers, please notify us by sending an email.
* You can contact our Customer Service department about other changes to your information by emailing us.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
* As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of our website features.
* If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us by sending an email to us.
* The Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site, Site Seeing on the Internet.
We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
If you choose to visit our website, your visit and any
dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy, including limitations on
damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of